We are very proud to be a key Members of TPN — THE Pallet Network. There are several UK pallet networks but we chose to partner with TPN for our national pallet distribution because they share our ethos of providing outstanding customer service.
Through TPN, Woodall Group can offer a host of competitive pallet distribution options throughout the UK and Ireland as well as Europe and Scandinavia including:
- Next day services
- Premium services
- Economy services
- Tail lift services
We offer full, half or quarter pallet sizes. The sizes are demonstrated on the graphic below. We can also take oversized freight which requires more than one pallet space. For freight which measures 2.6m or more in length or width, ask about our expert service TPN XL.
Key reasons TPN is our network of choice:
- Top service levels, and more than 100 excellent Members and 120 depots throughout the UK.
- It has great a great IT system Connect. This lets you handle all your own job input, labelling and tracking if you wish, right to ePOD. And with its mobile phone app TAPP, you don’t even need to be at your desk to do it.
- Both Hub and Member operations are accredited to ISO 9001 for quality assurance, with annual audits. TPN is also accredited to 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- TPN has purpose-built Hub facilities in Minworth and two regional Hubs at Preston and Northampton. It handles more than 80,000 pallets a week.
- TPN has links to Europe and Scandinavia, and TPN.ie, our sister network in Ireland.
You can download TPN’s customer brochure here. You can also find out more about us on our website, or follow us on twitter. Customers are welcome to visit the Hub by arrangement with their local Member.
Watch our corporate video here.